Each day, hundreds of thousands of developers make billions of transactions worldwide on our cloud. They harness the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. Our team works with the many AWS teams to solve security challenges at massive scale. We enable the trust by building services that meet the security goals of our customers, from compliance to analysis. We dive deep into security technologies such as new authentication systems, hardware security components, cryptography, system hardening, and massive-scale audit analysis.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced AWS Developer in Charlotte, NC to lead a team of engineers and developers. This candidate should hold extensive experience in AWS DEvelopment and Python!
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of five years software development experience in a combination of any of the following languages: C++, Java, C#, Python or Ruby
* Minimum of five years experience working with Linux operating system development Preferred Qualifications
* In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture * Strong knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols
* Some experience with security tools such as intrusion detection, log analysis, and network scanning.
* Breadth of experience covering the "stack" of front-end web user interfaces and web servers through to back-end analysis and storage systems
* Highly proficient in design and analysis of algorithms and data structures
* Strong understanding of object-oriented design and implementation experience
* Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications at massive scale
* A person that thrives and succeeds in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast * Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science
* Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
* Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
If you believe you have the skill set and fit the description within the role of an AWS Ar. AWS Developer, please feel free to forward your Resume and Cover letter to Chris:
Phone: 813-437-6965 (Ext. 6965)