Incedo Inc is looking for a Service Delivery Director for Iselin, NJ location. Its a permanent role.
Call at 732-703-9452
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incedo () (formerly a part of $4Bn Group) is a technology solutions and services organization headquartered in the Bay Area, USA with workforce across North America, South Africa and India (Gurgaon, Bangalore). We specialize in Data & Analytics and Product Engineering Services, with deep expertise in Financial Services, Life Science and Communication Engineering. Our key focus is on Emerging Technologies and Innovation. Our end-to-end capabilities span across Application Services, Infrastructure and Operations.
Job Title: Service Delivery Director
Location: Iselin, NJ
Duration: Full Time
- Recruit and mentor a balanced team of developers who are highly skilled and passionate about development.
- Own and enforce high quality development practices and procedures, as well as maintaining secure coding standards, through the adoption of test-driven development (TDD), paired programming, peer code reviews, and software build automation.
- Provide oversight and guidance to team members during regular technical activities within an Agile environment: including (but not limited to) code reviews, estimating, technical solution design & architecture, testing.
- Drive continuous improvement in a Lean/Agile environment, implementing DevOps delivery approaches encompassing CI/CD, build automation and deployments.
- Acts as the development team's escalation point to other IT functions, as well as to internal business partners and external vendors as necessary.
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management and business partners.
- BS in a Computer Science related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of software development experience, as a developer and as a manager or team lead.
- Deep knowledge of the web application development ecosystem, tooling, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development practices, ideally with hands-on experience transforming teams from Waterfall or Iterative to Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative and highly valued team.
- A strong drive to solve problems of all types.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A commitment to quality with a drive for continuous improvement
- A firm belief in exchanging constructive and respectful feedback