Genzeon is currently looking for an Sr. Acquisition Program Analyst - Secret Clearance. For the location Washington DC. This is a Fulltime/Perm job, Please find the job description below.
The tasks for this position include:
- Provide program management support to the Government CIO Lead.
- Control the flow of responses to tracked actions items and activities
- Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending
- Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program
- Tracking documentation for compliance with stated program direction and identify
- Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and
- Maintaining historical Air Force CIO documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training
- Preparing CIO documentation to ensure it accurately articulates the current
- Supporting CIO review process meetings: Functional Management Group (FMG); Requirements Review Board (RRB); Tools and Training Council (T2C); and Acquisition Visibility Working Group (AVWG) and any other associated working group advancing CIO requirements and objectives.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR
- Active Secret Clearance
- Masters degree
- 10 years of defense acquisition experience with at least 1 year in a HQ staff position or three (3) years experience in a Program Management office or equivalent.
DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management.