Title: Sr. Active Directory Engineer
Location: Falls Church, VA
Job #: JP420911020 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Sr. Active Directory Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Setting up the migration - taking secure PII data and moving it from files server into protected storage and helping to secure SharePoint
- Working with the DLP (data loss prevention) group
- Experience with Azure is a must, Azure certs are a plus
- Working on projects as well in OneDrive and Teams which has a SharePoint backend
- Modern authentication and configuring
- Detailed access and control on O365
- Windows server Admin
- Configuration of Azure AD Connect and ADFS
- Administration and provisioning of OneDrive
- Intune Admin
- SharePoint Admin
- Azure Cloud Admin
- Cisco networking knowledge
- Managed Active Directory and Exchange Server through group policy and PowerShell scripts
- PowerShell scripting for the automation of Office 365 environment.
- Managed VMware Environment
- Exceptional software experience in SharePoint
- Azure and ADFS
- Azure IAM and SAML
- Provisioning of Azure VMs for Windows Servers
- Configuring conditional access polices for MFA, iOS, Windows 10, Android.
- Configuring and administration of Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR).
- Enabled risk-based policies for SSPR and MFA (Azure AD Identity Protection).
- Azure AD Connect Federation and Pass Through Authentication Single Sign-on.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs