Sr. Analog Hardware Engineer Geneva, OHSummary of the Sr. Analog Hardware Engineer:
A Sr. Analog Hardware Engineer is needed for a direct-hire position at one of our clients based in Geneva, OH. This company is a leading provider of power supply and measurement equipment to multiple industries. In this position, you will be responsible for applied research, design, development, testing, and release into production of electronic hardware for next-generation products. This will also involve working with customers to understand equipment/system requirements and using research techniques to analyze and validate design or theory concepts. If you'd like to work on a tight-knit team with the backing of a major organization, then this could be a good match for you.Responsibilities of the Analog Hardware Engineer:
Qualifications of the Sr. Analog Hardware Engineer:
- Responsible for the design and analysis of systems, products, and subsystems/circuits to specification, cost, budget, schedule, and quality goals.
- Responsible to diagnose issues of moderate scope with design, field performance, reliability and test yields of products and recommend/implement corrective actions to address
- Responsible for many aspects of programs or projects and the corresponding administrative documentation and paperwork.
- Follows key engineering procedures including the Product Development Process and ECO process
- Standard office environment utilizing standard office equipment, a noisy fast-paced lab, and/or production floor 95% of the time.
Compensation of the Sr. Analog Hardware Engineer:
- Required Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or or any relevant degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience is required related to circuit/schematic-level electronic hardware design and development.
- Solid background in analog hardware design, along with some knowledge of mixed-signal/digital.
- RF experience is strong preference.
- Potential to exercise independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Proven ability to use professional concepts appropriate to engineering, including analytical methods, computer aided analysis and design tools, diagnostic instruments and test equipment, lab skills appropriate to design, selecting appropriate components and materials for designs.
- Hands on experience to function within environment where general instructions on routine work is received and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments are received.
- Working experience to solve complex technical problems with minimal assistance
Salary Range: $95,000-128,000/year
- Medical - 4 different health care plan options, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks, 7 holidays and 3 floating holidays
- 8 Hours of paid volunteer time off
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave for both Moms and Dads
- Company matched 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Expanded mental health coverage and employee assistance programs
- Other voluntary benefits include pet insurance, identify theft, legal assistance, critical illness, and voluntary accident insurance
Location: Geneva, OH
Travel: 10% maximum (Domestic and international travel to remote sites, customers and vendors)
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review