Job Title: Sr. Analyst, Identity Access Management (IAM)
Location: Hermitage, TN(Remote/Virtual)
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Are you passionate
about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
As an IAM Security Analyst you will support service line initiatives within the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. With limited supervision, provide analysis and development knowledge for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privilege Access Management (PAM), Single Sign-on (SSO), and/or Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Assist in the review and design of new IAM security technologies and support to ensure that the appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized. Work closely with team leads, peers, development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure Deloitte systems have appropriate controls and protection.
Regularly participant in new projects to learn new technologies and perform detailed feature and usability analysis based on vendor's offerings and Deloitte business needs. Support Information Security programs which include governance (policy & standards), security enhancements, new security technology evaluation and testing, project requirement gathering, internal client communications, documentation, and security awareness.
1. Support Identity and Access Management (IAM) operational team(s); including Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privilege Access Management (PAM), Single Sign-on (SSO), or Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platforms.
2. Work with stakeholders to gather requirements needed for system and application integration with all Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms.
3. Participate and/or lead the execution of aligning applications and systems to Deloitte's IAM Governance framework.
4. Participate and/or lead the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools and products.
5. Deliver process improvements utilizing Identity and Access Management platforms.
6. Communicate aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the solution.
7. Participates in operations and tactical planning within a team environment.
8. Provide scripting experience/knowledge to automate critical privileged account maintenance processes and/or other IAM related activities.
9. Serve as an escalation of IAM services and related incidents.
10. Expertise in PAM tools such as CyberArk and/or Thycotic's Secret Server . Required Technical Skills:
-Ability to solicit and document detailed business requirements
-Ability to create traceability documentation to illustrate business and technical implementations
-With assistance from peers, team leads, and managers have ability to install, integrate and deploy technology products. Security and/or IAM would be a plus.
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
Using both technical and non-technical skills to handle day-to-day operations with the following:
- Access Certification
- Provisioning/De- Provisioning
- Application On-boarding
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Privileged Access Management
- Multi-factor authentication
- role based access control, access request, certification, or privileged identity management
- Intermediate level of experience/knowledge with Unix/Linux Shell, .Net, PowerShell and Web Services
- Intermediate level of experience/knowledge with REST APIs and XML parsing
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, Risk & Compliance
- Technology Support
- Relationship Management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
How you'll grow
- Cyber Design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response & Architecture
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to help them to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.