Title: Analyst Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
The position of Senior Analyst Developer is needed to develop, support and maintain homegrown and vendor applications needed throughout the organization. The position requires a high level of software development expertise and experience to ensure accuracy, security and stability throughout the development and implementation lifecycle.
- Must have system administration experience with Unity CRM system / MS D365 for Customer Engagement (CE) Dynamics
- Experience with QNXT preferred
- Experience in AngularJs, C#, .NET Framework, WCF, MVC and ASP.NET
- Experience with ADS/TFS release management
- Providing daily operation and production support for existing applications and interfaces
- Works with the business and project teams to devise technical alternatives
- Develops application/enhancement support documents (Business requirements/Technical Design documents/Test Cases/Change Management)
- Designs, develops and implements moderate to highly complex web-based solutions in a multi-tiered architecture
- Contributes to database design and development activities
- Integrates applications with system software infrastructure
- Responsible for testing and implementation of software changes
- Partners with project team members and other stakeholders to solve problems and deliver effective results
- Follows the change control management process
- Participates in design reviews with other members and groups within the department
- Supports user experience design and information architecture for web applications
- Keeps abreast of current internet technology and development tools related to area of expertise
- Participates on enterprise architecture teams to help create technical standards
- 3-5 years of experience designing and programming with Microsoft technologies
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science,
- Business Administration, Information Systems/Technology or related field preferred; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience5+ years of experience in developing enterprise-level services/solutions.
- Proficient in system administration experience with Unity CRM system / MS D365 for Customer Engagement (CE) Dynamics
- Expert knowledge of .NET Framework (3.5 or higher) ASP.Net, MVC. C#, ADO.NET.
- Highly proficient with WCF web service architecture
- Knowledge of AngularJS and Xamarin
- Experience in client-side scripting using HTML5
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server) release management (promoting code and building release packages)
- Knowledge of building batch jobs in Control-M Workload Automation
- Experience in the Object Oriented aspects of the language such as class creation, interface implementation, etc.
- High level of experience building and supporting SSIS and SSRS packages
- Highly proficient with SQL programming language. Experience with MS SQL Database technologies (2008r2/2016 preferred) and MS BackOffice products preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Excellent understanding of SDLC processes and requirements
- Experience in deploying full life-cycle enterprise-wide solutions
- Excellent communications (verbal and written), problem solving and analytical skills
- Web Based UI development (wireframes, UI prototyping, etc.)
- Expert at troubleshooting and root cause analysis
Qualified Candidates Only:
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and additional qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume. To learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at www.ekmanassociates.com.