Based in Allen, a small city North of Dallas, Cytracom is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that provides cloud-based voice services to thousands of businesses across the country. Our mission is to make business communications simple. We use bleeding-edge technologies to help solve deep technological challenges.
As a developer at Cytracom, you are empowered to create meaningful experiences for our partners and customers. You will own and create applications that orchestrate our business communications platform. Your applications will go from concept to community-wide adoption in a very short period of time.
What you'll be doing:
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Participate in the development of mobile applications and projects.
- Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, and Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android development.
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems you can face developing highly available services in a distributed cloud environment that needs to scale.
- Have regular opportunity and support for career growth. We are constantly growing and forming new teams. Whether you re motivated to lead others or grow as an individual contributor, we hugely bias internal promotions and support growth.
What we'll expect of you:
- 2+ years of experience building native Android app using Kotlin.
- 2+ years of experience Developing Android libraries.
- 2+ years experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You can demonstrate significant impact your work has had in the past.
- Minimum 5 years experience building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high-availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning, and automation.