Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Infostretch is seeking a skilled Senior Android Developer with 5+ years of mobile app development experience on Android. This position is based in Redwood City, CA.
- Design, Develop and manage Native Android applications
- Integrate other applications web service (AWS) APIs into User interface of the mobile application
- Work with Internal and External Stakeholders to understand the use case, scenario and identify the best solution
- Work with multi-disciplinary team in an agile and fast-paced development environment to define, create, and maintain the software product
- 5+ years' mobile development experience using Android.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an interest in working collaboratively with offshore team members
- Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Practical Android coding and debugging experience.
- Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns - Loaders, List view recyclers, Observers etc.
- Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments.
- Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
- Good experience of networking with Async tasks and Http Connection and loaders.
- Experience of working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
- Local data storage using SQLite databases and shared preferences.
- Knowledge of Lollipop - key frameworks, tools, technologies end-user and developer enhancements will be added advantage
- Experience in using Services and Interposes communications.
- Sound working knowledge of application profiling and instrumentation with debugger and gauges.
- Peer code review
- Unit testing experience using JUnit.
- Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson.
- Has shipped multiple Android applications and demonstrate this where possible.
- Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
- Experience working with off-shore teams in a client setting.
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience on Bluetooth Low energy.
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an Infostretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement is standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with contact information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)