Title: Sr. Android Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: KR992761115
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer experienced in Kotlin to design and develop applications and SDK for Android devices. Responsibilities:
- Develop and support native Android applications.
- Support Android SDK, API levels, capabilities, OS versions, material Design, and poplar devices.
- Design mobile applications to consume server-based REST APIs.
- Support multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimization, localization, and security for mobile applications.
- Provide expertise in modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, and automated integration tests.
- Implement best practices, software principles, and code design concepts.
- Develop and support rapid iterations of software in an Agile context.
- Implement common design patterns, frameworks, and libraries for mobile development.
- Facilitate continuous integration and the development of unit testing frameworks.
- Work with design and QA teams to set up expectations, and coordinate with them on regular basis.
- Fluency in Kotlin with recent development experience
- Experience using Google architectural components (Lifecycle, Room, ViewModel)
- Experience developing, delivering, and supporting multiple native Android applications through the Google Play store
- Expert-level knowledge of Android SDK API levels, capabilities, OS versions, material design, and popular devices
- In-depth knowledge in at least two of the following: multithreading, memory management, networking, performance optimization, app security
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs