The Sr. Angular Developer will assist in the development of Client's security products, as well as provide mentorship to junior developers. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow with a dynamic team of developers.
- Participate in design meetings and reviews.
- Create technical or requirement documentation.
- Analyze functional requirements and implement them.
- Design and develop software, applying design patterns and best coding practices.
- Review code and mentor junior developers on the team as needed.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- Minimum of 6 years of development experience with minimum of 4 years or more of that experience in front-end development and UI design.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
- Extensive development experience using Angular 2 or higher, CSS3, HTML5.
- Experience consuming RESTful API.
- Knowledge of web security vulnerabilities, such as XSS, CSRF etc.
- Experience with Angular/front-end performance tuning highly desired.
- Experience with responsive UI highly desired.
- Experience with Java development.
- Working knowledge on SQL queries and ORM frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, JPA).
- Experience with CSPs like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.