endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Performs software architecture, software design, database design, application testing/troubleshooting, and implementation activities using specified development languages and technologies.
- Architects complex system designs that meet internal and/or external requirements.
- Identifies new and emerging development trends and tools that may be applied to development projects.
- Collaborates with team members, consultants, project managers, and other constituents to provide accurate estimations, timelines, and risks associated with development.
- Collaborates with team members, consultants, project managers, and other constituents to ensure that requirements being defined fit the needs of the customer.
- Actively participates in stand-ups, meetings, and design sessions with project teams. Authors deliverables such as application code, reports, unit tests, and software/hardware requirements.
- Assists with management and security of database systems to ensure data integrity Supports staff through training and help desk coverage.
- Provides statistical reports to management, as necessary.
- Maintains current knowledge regarding software trends and programming through continuing education classes, printed publications, and the Internet. Contributes to non-business hour IT support.
- Participate in and support an environment of professionalism, individual growth, teamwork, development of collaborative relationships, open communication, creative problem solving, and performance excellence consistent with LMI's 3 R's: Respectful, Responsible and Resourceful.
- Contribute to the profitability of the company through efficient productivity and assuming ownership for quality of product(s).
- Utilize all technical systems and office equipment for the purpose of conducting business and adhere to company policies and procedures to accomplish such.
- Expand, on a continual basis, job related and technical knowledge to improve individual performance as well as overall performance of the company.
- Support orientation, training, and mentoring of new and existing LMI staff as required.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding LMI business, clients, patients, and personnel. Adhere to all LMI policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 Years of professional experience using:
- Framework 4.0 and above (including C#, VB, or ASP.NET)
- Desktop Applications
- Web Development (asp.Net/MVC)
- Web Services (asmx/wcf/web api)
- Windows Services
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher)
- Data structures and design
- Creating and Optimizing Stored Procedures
- Creating and Maintaining Indexes and Views
- Microsoft Office System Automation (VBA)
- Visual Basic 6
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS 6.0 or higher)
- Professional experience creating and maintaining n-tier client/server applications Professional experience creating and maintaining multi-tier SOA for client facing web applications
- Professional experience architecting and delivering new software solution from inception through completion.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance or documentation available.
- Experience working with and manipulating XML
- Advanced understanding of OOP design and concepts along with a deep experience with Source Code Control and Unit Testing.
- Proficient knowledge of software development lifecycle practices and methodologies.
- Experience creating or maintaining applications targeted at mobile systems (iPad, Android, Windows Phone, etc.)
- Experience with Telerik Controls. Experience with Atalasoft Controls.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration Experience including Replication and High Availability.
- Experience with porting legacy applications to newly designed software solutions.
- CLOUD BASED TECHNOLOGIES LIKE AZURE
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.