Join the global leader in bot mitigation, ad verification, and cybersecurity! This company detects, prevents, and outwits bot populations at every level of sophistication.
In this role, you will be involved in every stage of the SDLC pipeline. As an engineer you will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities in applications, communicate the vulnerability, and provide a solution. Our goal is to find vulnerabilities throughout the process and work security in from the design stage. We are looking for engineers of varying experience levels for this team.
You will be working on a cloud web product with an IT Dev team. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience performing pentests and code reviews
- Well-rounded security knowledge with a specialization in application security
- Proficient in reading programming languages for code review
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Looking for someone with experience with tools like Checkmarx
- Experience with opensource tools like Nessus.
- Looking for someone with experience working on security design reviews + Security Architecture reviews + Open Source Scanning
- Programming experience in Python or Java
What You Will Be Doing
- Penetration testing experience
- Splunk experience
- Experience with web applications
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Red Team
- 10% Blue team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Vision and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.