Role: Sr. Applications Analyst, Production and Inventory
Location: Chicago IL
Job type: FTE/Permanent
- The Sr. Applications Analyst, Production and Inventory Planning, collaborates with technical and business resources to improve the supply chain systems (SAP APO & ECC) across the client industries businesses, supports end users through the entire integration process and supports the resolution of daily user, system and process issues.
- The position is responsible for identifying improvements to the planning processes and implementing solutions that lead to optimized inventory and improved customer service metrics.
- This position is located in the technical department.
- Responsible for working with Key users to configure, enhances the current and future state of APO, ECC and other Supply Chain systems
- Analyzes day to day user, system and process related issues and propose solutions and fixes.
- Picks up new skills and adapts to the changing system and business environments
- Develops functional application designs and specifications, individually or collaboratively
- Works as a member of cross-functional teams and adds value by providing a technical perspective
- Configures and supports SAP APO PP/DS and ECC PP and PP-PI modules to meet business needs.
- Unit tests applications, including customizations and interfaces
- Guides users during testing activities and applications start-up activities
- Plans and establishes after go-live activities including on-going application support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems or equivalent and MBA is a plus.
- Strong experience in Supply planning concepts, Production Planning and overall supply chain processes from requirements planning to fulfillment of both make to stock and make to order scenarios.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in SAP APO PP/DS, as well as ECC Production Planning, in implementation and support roles
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management and 2 full cycle implementations of Production Planning project in a Senior role.
- And consulting experience in supply chain planning space is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in APO SNP Heuristics, Deployment, TLB and Demand is a plus.
- Knowledge of configurable products in sales and production planning environments are desirable
- SAP certification a plus.
Keywords: SAP APO Consultant, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Supply Chain Functional Consultant, SAP APO Functional Consultant
Head of Consulting and Staffing services
E-Business International Inc