The National Security Group of SAIC is actively hiring a remote Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer with an active Secret clearance to join the US Air Force Cloud One contract.
The Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer is a member of the SAIC Cloud One Operations and Sustainment Dev Sec Team focused on site reliability engineering. This candidate will be part of a team responsible for the architecture design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the Cloud One Azure environments. Responsibilities include:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with automated configuration management tools, including software such as Ansible, and DSC.
- Working knowledge of automation and orchestration to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications and infrastructure.
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure problems and working with a team to resolve large-scale production issues.
- Experience with agile methodologies, performance engineering and automation tools.
- Minimize risk of reliability related failure outcomes as pertaining to durability, availability, performance, and correctness.
- Proactively identify and resolve operational, tooling and process inefficiencies.
- Respond to customer incident tickets promptly and maintain regular contact with customers for the duration of the incident.
- Provide technical assistance and training to users and other team members
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline.
- Two (2) or more years of experience providing similar operations and sustainment support for Azure environments.
- In-depth understanding of, and experience with, deployments of various systems to Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure services, including Azure Active Directory, Azure Managed Service Identity, Azure Automation, Azure Functions, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Desired State Config (DSC)Azure Keyvault, Azure App Service.
- Experience working projects that use CI/CD and streamlined DevOps workflows such as Azure Pipelines/TFS, Jenkins.
- Experience with scripting using Windows PowerShell, Shell scripts, Python, or other similar languages
- Experience working on integrated teams requiring high levels of customer contact and collaboration, design, implementation, and involvement in project planning.
- Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe or other modern software development methods/practices
- Experience of design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS solutions executed and repeated in DevOps solution framework and with DevOps tools.
- Security + (or other IAT II equivalent)
- MCSE or MCTS, Azure certifications (AZ 100, AZ 500, and/or other AZ series exams, 346/7 are bonus), Azure Assessments
My SAIC Benefits.