Title: Sr. Azure Cloud Platform Engineer
Duration: 6 Months C2H
The Cloud Platform Engineer will be a key member of the Data & Analytics team and will play a critical role in building leading-edge cloud-based technology infrastructure for enabling value-based healthcare and population health management. As a cloud platform engineer, this person will design, build, deploy, and maintain leading-edge secure technology infrastructure (including compute, storage, network) in Microsoft Azure using cloud services (PaaS, IaaS), Databricks unified data & analytics technology stacks, and related big data ecosystem technologies. The Cloud Platform Engineer has expertise in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining leading-edge technology infrastructure in the cloud to enable Data & Analytics and Digital Apps. This role will engage closely with the Tapestri leadership and technical teams (including data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, app developers, architects), business stakeholders.
- 4-6 years of proven experience in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based (Microsoft Azure) technology infrastructure with enterprise-grade readiness, including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability.
- 100% Azure Cloud NOT Amazon
- Rock-solid Azure CloudOps experience
- Rock-solid DataOps infrastructure experience
- Need someone that has designed and built from scratch this is 100% hands-on not architect or manager
- Need someone that can Design, Build and Monitor the platform.
- Looking for a Sr. person plug and play not someone with a few years experience in Cloud
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required. MS in Business Analytics or related discipline preferred.
- 4-6 years of proven experience in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based (Microsoft Azure preferred) technology infrastructure with enterprise-grade readiness, including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability.
- Deep knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, cloud models, and related industry & technical standards. Understanding of web application development platforms and related technologies.
- Ability to influence decisions related to advanced analytics strategy & roadmaps, business use cases, and data platform capabilities
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal cross-functional teams, leadership team, technology partners & vendors, and end-users
- Own “end-to-end” design, build, deployment, and lifecycle management of leading-edge technology infrastructure to enable the delivery of cloud-based Data & Analytics (Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Reports & Dashboards, Data Science) and Digital Apps (Web, Mobile, ChatBots, others) solutions.
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain modern data technology stacks, including Microsoft Azure, Data Engineering (e.g., Azure Data Factory, ETL/ELT, SSIS), Data Storage (Azure ADLS, Delta Lake, SQL Server), Data Warehouse (Azure Synapse), and NoSQL Databases (e.g., Cosmos DB, Mongo DB).
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain modern analytics technology stacks, including Reports & Dashboard (e.g., SQL, Power BI, Tableau), and Data Science (e.g., Databricks Spark, Databricks AI/ML Stack, Azure Machine Learning).
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain modern digital application technology stacks, including Microsoft Azure, API Gateway, Application Database (Cosmo DB, Mongo DB), Container-Based Infra (Docker, Kubernetes), and DevOps toolchain.
- Understand and implement best practices in managing technology platforms and automating infrastructure processes, including CloudOps, DevOps, DataOps, MLOps. Ensure enterprise- readiness of the technology infrastructure, including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability.
- Closely engage with the technical teams, business stakeholders, and vendor partners to identify pain points, business & technical requirements, and to design platform solutions.
- Opportunity for Impact