Resource 1 is seeking an Sr. BI Developer (OBIEE) for our client located in Itasca, IL. The Sr. BI Developer will support the business community in creation of OBIEE dashboards/reports that accurately reflect data from transactional systems with key metrics for informed strategic decisions. A key emphasis for the Sr. BI Developer will be assisting in the transition to enterprise approach to Master Data Management. We are looking for someone with 5-7 years (minimum) of total experience working with OBIEE and 3+ years of ETL development utilizing PL/SQL.
- (REQUIRED) Experience using Informatica PowerCenter in development of ETL mappings, transformations, and data flows.
- Experience in designing, building and supporting data warehouse solutions in Oracle 12i.
- Experienced in all aspects of the delivery of Distribution Sector BI solutions and related components: data warehousing, data management, BI architectures and tools, interfaces and conversions.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in OBIEE RPD modeling, implementing a complex OBIEE security model and Dashboard Answers solutions.
- Experience in OBI with BI Server CLUSTER and High Availability Presentation services.
- OBIEE Administration – cache management, catalog migration and security setup. Knowledgeable in options like LDAP, SSO and external security table integration.
- Experienced in setup, configuration and troubleshooting of OBIEE (Scheduler/Delivers).
- Delivering reporting solutions based on OBIEE Dashboard/Answers, RPD, BI Publisher.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, including functional requirements gathering, proof of concept, gap analysis, design, and development.
- Architect solutions for performance-related issues by tuning OBIEE requests/Dashboards using BI caching methods, aggregated navigation, partitioning the data warehouse tables and materialized views.
- Interact with all divisions of the company for their BI-based application requirements.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from a four-year college or university, or either years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required: Informatica PowerCenter or MDM, OBIEE, PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, ODBC.
- Helpful: Oracle BI Certified Professional, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, Manta, Oracle Toad or other development platform, DOMO, XML, Java, MS Access, Visual Basic, HTML, Jira, Slack.