This is an opportunity to work for a Dallas Corporation that has been listed 15 years in a row on the DFW Best Places to work list and crowned as the #1 Best place to work in DFW. They are a growing 40 year industry leader with a new CEO that was previously with one of the most successful and well known Corporations in the US.
You will be working with the Data Architect and be responsible for the development of the Operational Data Store (ODS) and Data Warehouse (DW), as well as end-user reporting interface. You will need strong experience with the SQL Server Platform with an emphasis in T-SQL and SSIS development.
- Work with Business Analyst and Stakeholders to understand business requirements for data analysis, reporting, and data interfaces
- Build technical/data architecture for ODS / DW using Kimball methodology
- Develop and test SSIS ETL packages using SSDT
- Create complex queries, data transformation, aggregation, stored procedures and triggers
- Design, configure, and implement reporting environment consisting of a combination of SSRS and Power BI
- Perform Unit testing of code as per requirements/design documents.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Work closely with business teams to define reporting needs.
BACKGROUND / SKILLS
- Strong ETL experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 and higher (SQL Server 2016 and higher is a plus), T-SQl, Visual Studio (Version 2015 or more), SQL SSIS and SQL Query tuning.
- Solid experience with T-SQL and SSIS using SSDTMicrosoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017
- Good experience with MS BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience implementing SSRS and Power BI
- Experience in Performance Tuning SSIS Packages
- Experience with PowerBI, Essbase, Crystal Reports, Logi Analytics or other reporting tool
- Experience developing OLTP databases
- Experience implementing ETL design patterns for data warehousing
- Experience implementing Kimball methodology for a data warehouse
- Experience working in an Agile environment using either TFS or VSTS
- Experience with Azure Data Warehouse and Data Factory a plus
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.