Hope you are doing well.
Please go through the job description below and if you are interested do shared an updated word copy of your resume.
Position : Sr. Big Data Developer
Location : Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 12+ months long Contract
Client : TCS
Required skills : Design, enhance and implement ETL/data ingestion platform on the cloud Create ETLs/ELTs to take data from various operational systems and create a unified/enterprise data model for analytics and reporting Create and maintain ETL specifications and process documentation to produce the required data deliverables (data profiling, source to target maps, ETL flows) 8 + years of experience in designing and operating very large Data platforms Strong Data Warehousing skills, including: Data cleanup, ETL, ELT and handling scalability issues for enterprise level data warehouse Strong data modelling/design experience. Experience with data modeling tool (ER/Studio) Implements, troubleshoots, and optimizes distributed solutions based on modern big data technologies like Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Storm, Kafka, etc. in both an on premise and cloud deployment model to solve large scale processing problems Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in large data environment Experience with building data platform on cloud (AWS or Azure) Experience in using Python, Java or any other language to solving data problems Experience in implementing SDLC best practices and Agile methods
Competencies Digital : BigData and Hadoop Ecosystems, Agile Way of Working, Digital : Apache Spark, Digital : Big Data Platforms, Digital : Azure Machine Learning (ML)
Experience (Years) 10 & Above
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 15 + year's relevant experience or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience in data architecture/Big Data/ ETL environment
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data & Analytics solutions Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Spark SQL Storm, Apache NIFIAzure (HDInsight, Data Lake Design) and other technologies
- 1+ years of experience in building and managing hosted big data architecture, toolkit familiarity in: Hadoop with Oozy, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Avro, Parquet, Spark, NiFi
- 2+years of/using solutioning languages like: Java, Scala, Python
- Healthcare domain knowledge is a plus"
Desirable Skills :
- AZURE with Bigdata experience
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110 Dublin, OH 43017
! www.usgrpinc.com !
Phone: 614-495-9222 ( Ext:432 )
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.