At OneAPPS, we are looking for Sr. Big data Developer @ Seattle, WA 98101 on contract for one of our client projects.
Employment Mode: Contract (C2C, W2-Contract, 1099)
Work location: Seattle, WA 98101
We are looking for a hardcore developer with mandatory skill sets as Java, KAFKA, DynamoDB, Avro File format, Spark/Scala.
- Dynamo Db
- Avro file format(IDL), ORC file formats
Detailed Job Description
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Candidate should have strong programming skills.
- Fluency with Java and one other modern language (Scala, Python, C#, etc.)
- Experience with analytics and streaming platforms (i.e. Kafka, Spark, NoSQL, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Warehousing Experience with Oracle, Redshift, Teradata, etc.
- Possesses deep proficiency in engineering best practices
- Agile software development experience
- Support the development and evolution of our data warehouse and BI platform
- Partner with Product Management, Data Scientists, Program Managers, and Engineers from various teams to fulfill business requirements
- Develop data integration solutions leveraging multiple disparate sources
- Work to help deprecate legacy data flows
- Mentor and help grow junior engineers
- Implement event-driven architecture
- Build a framework for reading events from the message queue, construct profile based on retailer object model- Customer, Merchandise, Supply Chain
- They must have worked on designing and building an application architecture
- Candidate must have a fair idea on SDLC
- Candidate should have exposure to other technologies also and should be able to provide innovative solutions to problems
Suitable/interested candidates kindly mail your updated resume along with the contact details immediately to Mahesh.firstname.lastname@example.org