When submitting resume, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Best Cell: Location: Rate: Visa/Citizenship Status and Expiration Date:
As a Business/ Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with and assist in the following areas: Architecture & Integration, Business Relationship Management, Governance & PMO, Solution Delivery, Infrastructure and Data Management.
The Business Analyst serves as a liaison between the Business Units and the ETP organization in order to provide technical solutions to prioritized Business Unit needs. Possesses expertise in the business processes used in the Business Unit(s) they support, as well as an understanding of the organization’s systems and capabilities. Heavily involved in business process redesign, standardization, and documentation efforts. Helps to determine opportunities to automate and standardize business processes and functions. Translates high level business requirements into functional/technical specifications for company ETP organization and manages change to such specifications.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Provide analytical support for special projects associated with new business initiatives.
- Partner closely with the other functional areas of the Company to support initiatives.
- Provide proactive analysis to identify trends and opportunities and translate these findings to help the organization understand how to impact key metrics.
- Act as a resource in collaboration with our senior management team in providing ad hoc decision making support for strategic initiatives and special projects.
- Actively participate as a leader in an energetic, fun and friendly business culture of trust, accountability, open communication, team work, personal development and recognition.
- Assist in determining opportunities to redesign business processes to achieve better business results
- Assist in determining opportunities to automate business processes and functions
- Serve as liaison between Business Unit(s) and ETP on projects and enhancements
- Conduct requirements gathering and translate high level business requirements into functional specifications
- Create and maintain business process, requirements, and functional specification documentation
- Support the creation of test plans – especially User Acceptance Testing
- Perform testing duties as needed, working with end users and project teams during the design, construction, testing and implementation of modifications to systems
- Communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications
- Support the education and training of end users, working to increase end user proficiency and adoption of implemented solutions
- Understand, communicate and reinforce standard business process concepts and methodology within the ETP organization
- Establish and maintain relationships with key Business Unit personnel
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce Experience is a plus.
- Ability to translate and communicate technical concepts into business language
- Ability to accurately and carefully follow established procedures for completing work tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and buy-in with key stakeholders
- Strong team player with willingness to collaborate
- Strong analytical and problem solving/decision making skills
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Good time management skills (i.e. setting priorities)
- Ability to deliver quality results on time
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ownership in driving solutions to challenges
- Bachelor's or Technical Degree Required
- Business: BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing/Sales, Communication, Management Information Systems (MIS) and/or comparable from an accredited university.
- Technical: Engineering, or Computer Science and/or comparable from an accredited university.
- Master of Business Administration and/or comparable from an accredited university preferred