Stabilis Professional Services, Inc. (a recruiting division of Core Resource Group) is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Product Owner for their client in Hartford, CT. This is an immediate contract opportunity.
- As a Senior Business Analysis/Product Owner you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with responsibility over key components of the Provider Data Innovation program within the Provider Domain, Contracting, Credentialing and Network assignments. You will collaborate and work closely with other Product Owners in a fully scaled agile delivery methodology.
- Allows for skill growth and expanding your knowledge base working alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Deliver the critical platform functionality enabling Local Networks, National Networks and Provider Data Services teams to collaborate and manage provider data. Decompose high-level requirements into scaled-agile artifacts including featured, stories, tasks, manage and prioritize product backlogs, participate in/lead agile ceremonies (standups, scrum of scrums, PI planning etc.) and validate delivered solution designs. Perform industry research as necessary to support feature development, business process flow mapping, provide subject matter expertise and leadership as needed. You will also ensure product stakeholders needs/expectations are met and promote transparency, upholding SAFe/SCRUM practices. Collaborate with external vendors as needed on requirements definition, feature development and validations.
- 7+ years’ experience
- Experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Agile Product Owner
- Project/Program Manager (preferably in SAFe Agile)
- Management/Project/Business Process Consulting experience
- 5+ years Healthcare Industry experience
- Provider Domain experience within Healthcare preferred
- Requirements Management Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large-scale initiatives with high degree of complexity
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level
- Demonstrated facilitation skills and the ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- Desire to innovate at a fast pace Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions
- Demonstrated experience and ability to thrive in a fully SAFe-Agile development environment
- SAFe Agile Certification preferred
- Maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Engaging and concise speaking and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to help direct product development
- Exposure/Experience with Salesforce Admin/Configuration level experience is a plus.