Requisition Number: 77539
Senior Business Analyst, ServiceNow
Insight is looking for a high-energy Senior Business Analyst to lead collaborations with customer stakeholders to define ServiceNow development stories business based on desired outcomes. This is a billable consulting role working directly with external customer stakeholders, the global ServiceNow development team, service delivery process owners, and key business leaders across all divisions. Key Duties
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering and refinement meetings with business and technical stakeholders.
- Document user stories and acceptance criteria in a concise and development-ready manner.
- Keep the development backlog "groomed" and with enough actionable detail to keep development team at peak utilization.
- Perform process gap analysis and create the "Should" process documentation
- Assist with preparation of user documentation and feature training as necessary.
- Assist with development of test scripts and coordinate test efforts for post-sprint testing, UAT, regression testing, etc.
- Meet regularly with the Scrum team responsible for Service-Now development
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management and create constructive relationships across various organizational teams.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst writing user stories, constructing process flows and partnering with both business and IT stakeholders
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience with implementing new modules, customizing applications, creating workflows, integrations or custom apps.
- T alent for translating conceptual user requirements into detailed functional requirements in a clean and concise manner that are easily comprehensible to developers.
- Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment
- Fluency with Agile methodologies for software development. Scrum Master or Product Owner certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- "Connect the dots" and demonstrate critical thinking. With minimal guidance, be able to propose creative and insightful solutions.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Consulting, Developer, Supply, Cisco, Finance, Technology, Operations