Individual will utilize federal financial management knowledge to prepare for, lead, direct and support the business model definition and configuration of one or more functional process areas of Momentum. This includes multiple business process areas such as Formulation to Execution, Request to Procure, Procure to Pay, Bill to Collect, Acquire to Dispose, Reimbursable Agreements, Grants Management, Record to Report and Business Intelligence.
- Leads configuration of the applicable Momentum subsystems in order to complete the activities of the Framing and Workshop sessions.
- Leads configuration of Momentum instance configured for standard document types with fields required to support the customer financial functions (reference data, general ledger, approval templates, system assurance, external report configuration, etc.).
- Supports development of materials to support Fit-Gap Framing and Workshops, supports framing and workshop session presentation, support validation of identified gaps and generation of (technical) gap closure approaches and support development of program-wide impact analysis as needed.
- Provides subject matter expertise, data, and analysis in support of gap analysis as needed. Your future duties and responsibilities
We work in a highly collaborative, integrated team environment to support defining processes, tools and requirements to support proper migration planning and implementation activities. We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills and desire to advance their skills in a challenging environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Identify Momentum configurations, analyze issues, make recommendations and help develop standards.
- Develop process flows and prepare documentation supporting the business model definition.
- Research and track issues
- Identify and record requirements as needed.
- Work with other integrated teams including the customer and other contractors on the design and development of extended configurations, interfaces, architecture and reports.
- Lead functional work teams to achieve business results.
- Disseminate information across the team and keep up to date with functional improvements of solution.
- Review, analyze and develop solutions to support business models.
- Load and test configurations and process flows in Momentum.
- Develop test plans and perform system testing for new functionality and existing functionality as necessary.
- Assist with regression testing and automated testing efforts as needed. Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience leading and facilitating requirements and business model sessions with customers.
- Knowledge of Momentum Financials required.
- Demonstrated experience leading the configuration and business model definition of federal financial management processes including: Request to Procure, Procure to Pay, Bill to Collect, Acquire to Dispose, Reimbursable Agreements, Grants Management, Record to Report and Business Intelligence.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to deliver desired outcomes.
- Strong background in functional analysis and requirements gathering and solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required and must be able to interface well with the end-users and client
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, SQL
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance to start employment.
- Must be able to travel 25% or less.
- Must be able to work on customer site 5 days a week in Washington, DC. Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change--supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.