Title: Sr. Business Analyst /ERP Systems Techno Functional Analyst
Sorry, No sponsorship
The Sr. Business Analyst’s role is to serve as a business and functional analyst, leading and participating in ERP projects. This role will be the Warehouse functional analyst, particularly those processes within D365 Business Central. The primary focus of this position will be on warehouse activities, Direct-To-Garment (DTG) assembly orders, and shipping processes. Duties will include analyzing, designing, implementing, supporting, and optimizing business and system processes for operational efficiencies and to support corporate objectives
- Five years of experience as a techno-functional lead with ERP systems, specializing in warehouse applications.
- Expert level experience with sales, purchasing, inventory, assembly, and adv. warehouse functionality ERP systems.
- Expert level expertise with business process design and refinement.
- Expert level experience with functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of ERP concepts and module functionality.
- Thorough understanding of ERP processes and best practices with solid knowledge of recommended ISV's.
- Supply Chain, Warehouse, and Manufacturing experience in both B2C and B2B industries.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, solutioning, testing, and training.
- Experience supporting warehouse scan guns.
- Experience with Business Intelligence, specifically designing and testing Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Industry experience in consumer goods, i.e. Apparel, Backpacks, Headwear, Accessories, or other similar business experience with multiple product variants.
- Best practice knowledge with regards to Accounting and Supply Chain processes.
- Five years of experience as a techno-functional lead with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously MS Dynamics NAV).
- Experience as a functional lead on multiple ERP implementations, one full life cycle implementation of MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (or Dynamics NAV).
- Expert level experience with sales, purchasing, inventory, assembly, and adv. warehouse functionality within MS Dynamics BC.
- Expert level experience with functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of D365 Business Central concepts and module functionality.
- Expertise with personalization and configuring role centers / tiles in Business Central.
- Experience with DMS Insight Works extensions.
- Direct-to-Garment experience.
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience with licensing and royalties.
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Six Sigma or APICs certifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Serve as a warehouse/logistics functional analyst for our clients local DFW(Dallas/Ft.Worth) warehouse.
- Work on site at the DFW warehouse at least 50% of the time.
- Ensure successful delivery of ERP projects, providing business value, streamlined processes, and efficiencies, specifically for Operations, Warehouse, and Logistics.
- Work closely with the Microsoft VAR and warehouse on Dynamics 365 Business Central Adv. Warehousing and DMS Insight Works Insights, License Plating, Adv. Inventory Count, and Dynamic Ship.
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, supply chain, computer science, or management information systems and/or 3 years related work experience.