We have an immediate position for Sr. Business Analyst (Identity & Access Management), Hoboken, NJ. Kindly send your updated resume in word format, salary / rates expectations & best time to discuss. Find the below mentioned JD for your reference. You can reach me on 732-360-7885 / gouthaman[@]marrs-inc[dot]com.
Duration: Long Term Contract
Interview: Phone & In-Person
Type: C2C / W2 Basis
- The Senior Business Analyst will work on the implementation of the Enterprise Access & Identity Management Program.
- This role will be responsible for supporting the build-out of Identity Management strategy & implementation, design, and implementation of ALM integration with ERP and Other Digital Platforms like WileyPlus, eCommerce etc.
- This role will be critical for documenting current License Creation and Management capabilities within existing platforms and design the future state of the same in ALM Platform and will report directly to the Assc. Director, Access & Identity Management.
- Assist in the development of the IAM architecture, policies, principles and standards; ensure architecture meets best practices based on industry and organizational needs.
- Work (Partner) with various business units to discuss access issues, explain access rights and manage process
- Follow up on access management deficiencies identified in risk reviews, self-assessments, risk assessments, internal and external audits; ensure appropriate remediation measures are implemented
- Gain strong understanding of IAM lifecycle and process architecture
- Document detailed proposals, functional and data business requirements, process flows, use cases, information needs, test scenarios, and obtain functional design specification approvals
- Create and test design documents and user access test cases.
- A minimum of 10+ years of Business Analysis and significant relevant experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience with large scale transformational/business process re-engineering projects.
- Strong functional understanding of Access & Identity Management and exposure to ERP and Digital Platforms.
- Practical experience implementing Requirements Management “best practices”
- Proven data analysis, data verification and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes
- Ability to effectively resolve team issues and conflicts
- Formal project methodology framework (SDLC)
- Build management, release management and version control.
Gouthaman Venkatesh (Goutham)
MARRS Professional Services, Inc
Work # : 732-360-7885
Office Location: 220 Davidson Ave, suite 3-325, Somerset, NJ-08873