Position : IT- Business Analyst - Senior
Duration : 12 months+ Location : San Francisco, CA
Top 3 Skills: • SAP Financial Experience • Business Requirements Gathering Experience • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications:Required industry experience:
• 4 to 8 years as BA, preference for 5+ years in relevant industry
Required technical experience
• Strong experience with business IT applications Required functional experience
• Experience with implementations, problem analysis and solutions for business applications.
Required education and certifications
• Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Job Description: Position Summary We are looking for a senior level IT Business Analyst who is 1) a quick learner, 2) thorough, 3) organized, and 4) flexible in adapting to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The Business Analyst is mainly responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, developing functional requirements, functional design documents, and creating test models and test scripts. In addition, the analyst is responsible for analyzing project defects to determine business/technical impacts and providing recommendations on fixing the defects.
Qualifications Minimum: • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 6 years of experience in analyzing, designing and developing functional requirements and application functional design
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementation of system enhancements
• Excellent verbal and written communication Desired: • Minimum 3 years of experience in similar or related job functions (Information Technology or Business) that could be substituted by an advanced degree
• Experience in SAP ECC, SAP MII and HP Quality Center • Proficiency in “as-is” process definition, gap analysis and “to be” business process definition
• Working knowledge of relational databases, including data querying is a plus • Ability to design as an individual but within the framework of the team and product
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite of applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint