The qualified candidate will be hired at the appropriate level commensurate with education/experience
Partner with the business client community to identify/analyze business needs and provide technology solutions and assist with their implementations. Collaborate with IT, business clients, and/or solution providers to improve productivity and enhance processes in support of the client's business goals. Responsibilities will be primarily baseline systems support, administrative tasks, maintenance duties, and to participate in projects.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities\:
Consulting and Analysis\: Meet regularly with Logistics and Supply Chain stakeholders to understand and analyze their processes and needs. Determine requirements to present possible solutions or improvements.
- Client Support\: Perform baseline system support, administrative and maintenance duties for assigned systems. Troubleshoot application and system problems and take corrective actions.
- Project/Solution Activities\: Support goals by participating on project teams. Deliver on assigned tasks and action items.
- Technical Focus\: Utilize knowledge of applications/systems and underlying architecture in assigned area of responsibility. Develops and maintains awareness of IT process best practices, technology trends and emerging technologies.
- Documentation\: Produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities.
Sr. Business Analyst Requirements\:
Associate degree in Computer Science or MIS or related field with a minimum of 4 years experience; or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or MIS, or a related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience; or a Master degree in Computer Science, MIS, with minimum 1 year of experience; or relevant Business or IT experience of minimum of 4 years.
- Experience in SAP logistic modules preferred
- Moderate level of technical understanding and demonstrated knowledge for their area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of project management and experience working on project teams required.
- Moderate level of understanding of system development life cycle methodology.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
Principal Business Analyst Requirements\:
- Associate degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field with a minimum of 7 years experience; or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or MIS, with a minimum of 5 years of experience; or a Master degree in Computer Science, MIS, with a minimum 3 years of experience; or relevant Business or IT experience of minimum of 7 years.
Experience in SAP logistic modules preferred
- Advanced level of technical understanding and demonstrated knowledge, for their area of responsibility.
- Solid project management knowledge and proven experience in successfully completing projects. Demonstrated knowledge of the critical issues associated with coordinating multiple IT functions, resources, and processes.
- Solid understanding of system development life cycle methodology
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
Must be 18 years of age or older
Who We Are\:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal\: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to a person's actual or perceived race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.