Hope you are doing well!
We have an In-house requirement. We need a Sr. Business Analyst with Retail/E-Commerce Implementation Experience.
Title: Business analyst - Retail Commerce
Duration: This is a 12 months Contract and the duration will be extended for another 6 months or longer.
- The primary focus for this role is someone with Strong communication(including 'C' level at times) and documentation skills.
- Prior experience in a retail ERP/E-Commerce implementation preferably in a Microsoft Dynamics(First Preference) Implementation project. We are rewriting entire ERP where we are upgrading to Dynamics 365Commerce from MS Dynamics.
- Candidate should be highly organized and focused, able to drive the meetings with the client, capture requirements, find gaps/pain points and document them in a standard Functional Requirements Document template
- Experienced in requirements gathering, performing fit/gap analysis specifically in Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Order/Warehouse Management, Payment Systems and Integrations
- Develop programs, pricing, and content strategies based on consumer research that provides insight into what drives shoppers to purchase and POS behavior
- Responsible for entire sales product life cycle (item setup, sell through, forecasting, in-stock, pricing, etc.)
- Manage, maintain, and audit content across all programs and platforms
- Develop and manage all product reviews and ratings
- Manage search optimization and understand retailer search algorithms to optimize products' performance
- Translate sales data analysis and research into actionable strategies that drive sales, conversion, and growth
- Works with demand planning to develop accurate sales forecasts and achieve specified levels of forecast accuracy
- Proactively monitor and document the landscape to understand trends, enhanced content, priorities, and successes
- Collaborate with national account sales managers to synchronize brick and mortar and eCommerce account needs to ensure all relevant account goals and implications are factored in
- Produce program flow calendars, retailer specific campaigns and build knowledge of digital sales tools available by retailers to enhance sales conversion
- Additional responsibilities as needed
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in business or related field
At least 3 years of work experience required in a retail space.
Thanks & Regards,
Ray Dros Manager - Recruiting Operations
Genzeon Corporation 559 W Uwchlan Ave #120, Exton, PA 19341, United States