BE PART OF A BANK LIKE NO OTHER.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and nearly forty years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with diverse teams of passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to an inclusive approach to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join us at SVB and be part of bringing our clients' world-changing ideas to life. At SVB, we have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services, to apply.
Job Description The Sr. Business Continuity Analyst is a key member of the business continuity management (BCM) team supporting the enterprise wide BCM program in a rapidly growing organization. Will be responsible for providing active support to business units in conducting the business impact analysis, enhancing business continuity plans and overseeing recovery exercises. To be successful in this role, the Sr. Business Continuity Analyst must be passionate about business resilience and driven to achieve the desired BCM program goals. Job Responsibilities
- Implement the business continuity roadmap, working directly with business units to enhance their business continuity planning and improve overall resiliency.
- Planning, facilitating, and reporting on business continuity and disaster recovery exercises to validate exercise outcomes meet recovery objectives and actions follow-up.
- Provide guidance to ensure recover procedures are sufficiently documented in plans.
- Develop documentation in the form of procedures, user-guides and general help-aids to assist business continuity planning activities and raise BCM program awareness.
- Analyze complicated data, identify and track gaps across different areas of the bank.
- Track KPIs and report metrics through high visibility dashboards and scorecards.
- Collaborate with key departments such as Technology, Security Office and Enterprise Risk Management to ensure business continuity program is well aligned.
- Ability to administer and enhance user experience of business continuity software tool. Experience with Fusion Risk Management on the Salesforce platform is preferred.
- Keep up with increased regulatory scrutiny and expectation of a large financial institution. Assist with audits and implement management actions plans.
- Must be able to effectively work with a variety of personalities to achieve goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a business continuity/risk management environment
- 5-7+ years of overall work experience, preferably in a financial institution
- Ability to articulate business continuity, disaster recovery concepts and methodology
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with experience developing training material
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (BCM) guidance familiarity
- Business continuity, disaster recovery certification preferred (DRII, BCI)
For nearly forty years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB ) and its subsidiaries have helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB Financial Group's businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, offer commercial, investment and private banking, asset management, private wealth management, brokerage and investment services and funds management services to companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, SVB Financial Group operates in centers of innovation around the world.
2021 SVB Financial Group. All rights reserved. SVB, SVB FINANCIAL GROUP, SILICON VALLEY BANK, MAKE NEXT HAPPEN NOW and the chevron device are trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Silicon Valley Bank is a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB ).
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
At SVB, we have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services, to apply.
Silicon Valley Bank is registered in England and Wales at Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR, UK under No. FC029579. Silicon Valley Bank is authorised and regulated by the California Department of Business Oversight and the United States Federal Reserve Bank; authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority with number 577295; and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request.