Sr. Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Palo Alto, CA
Contract - 12 Months-
Our exciting client, merging artificial intelligence with vehicle analytics, is seeking a-Sr. Business Intelligence/Insights Data Analyst.- Great opportunity with an exciting growth company on a mission to change the world with product built to get people around cities safely and more efficiently.- Job Description:
The Data Analytics team is responsible for analyzing data from across the company and delivering it to internal business partners (e.g. sales, finance, supply chain, customer success, marketing). You will be responsible for:
- Working with high-level business partners to understand what business questions need to be answered and-what data they require.
- Documenting data analysis requirements, analyzing large data sets, and providing business customers with-actionable insights and recommendations.
- Using data analysis to help shape and improve internal product decision-making and to tell the company story to-customers, recruits and other external stakeholders.
- Creating visualizations in Tableau to accurately reflect the state of the business.
- Constructing complex SQL queries to support reporting needs.
- Validating data and providing data quality and reconciliation support against different data sources of truth.
- Working with the Data Engineering team to bring in new data, build aggregate and summary tables, and-improve cleansing efforts.
- Maintaining a fully secure data environment following set standards.
Additional Skills Needed
- B.S. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a similar quantitative field.
- 8 + years of experience in the arena of Business Intelligence Analysis-and gaining-insights via Data-Analytics.
- End-to-end ownership of projects from business requirements, analytics, visualizations, recommendations, testing, validating
- 8+ years experience and expert-level skills with SQL.
- Proven experience providing solutions at executive levels.
- Proven experience using Data Analytics to create impact for organizations.
- A/B Testing experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize and analyze significant-amounts of data.
- Experience building data visualizations and dashboards using Tableau. This is one component of this role
- A commitment to data accuracy and security.
- Experience working with Business Users of all ranks to understand and define Metrics-and Dashboards.
- - Python competency
- -Statistical knowledge-
Developer / Architect / Reporter - BI/DW,Business / Functional Analyst