Direct Client Requirement
Contract to hire
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Oracle Cloud ERP (QTC)
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst, Oracle ERP is responsible for the Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) system and integrations.
- Take part in planning and implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation project
- Assist in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, user training.
- Support the periodic release of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) updates by Oracle by reviewing, testing, and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business
- Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth
- Lead project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise
- Contribute to business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management
- A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing Oracle ERP Quote-to-Cash (QTC) with CX, CPQ, CLM, Install Base, Inventory and Subscription Billing
- 2-3 years direct hands-on experience configuring & implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) on a global scale
- Experience testing ERP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Experience with data conversions and ERP integrations (such as Salesforce, Concur, legacy Financial systems) to Oracle applications
- Strong business process experience and acumen
- Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
- A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
BS in Computer Science or Information Systems