Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 14 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
This role will assist in the implementation, maintenance, and support of existing FCM (Finance and Cost Management) solutions for Hyundai/Kia Motors Manufacturing, and support business systems (SAP FI,CO and related SAP modules), various ERP logistics modules and collaborate with Korea HQ teams.
- Provide solutions with SAP ERP Finance standard functionality and CBO programs
- Perform APM (application performance monitoring and management)
- Provide end-user support especially during Month end close
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution on persistent or SAP application problems
- Collaborate with Hyundai AutoEver Korea and America teams
Required Skills, Attributes, & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in IT, Finance or Business), or quantitative fields, or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of hands on SAP FICO configuration and/or SAP FICO related development
- 2+ full life cycle SAP project implementations
- Hands-on expertise with SAP product costing and SAP profitability analysis
- Must possess specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience in the following:
- CO module components including Cost Centers, Internal Orders, Product Costing (including BOMs, Routings, Material ledger), Profitability Analysis (COPA), and Manufacturing variances analysis.
- Master Data components including Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Bank Master, BOMs and Routings.
- FI/CO integration with logistics modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP).
- Working knowledge of configuration for FICO including ECC 6.0
- Expertise with CO-CCA, CO-PC, CO-PA and FI modules
- Able to translate business needs into financial solution requirements and understand IFRS/US-GAAP implications on SAP ERP
- Able to dive into existing ABAP code to figure out how objects need to be enhanced.
- FI module components including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks accounting, and consolidation (preferred).
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
- SAP FI,CO, ABAP certificate preferred
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com