Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst with ERP experience. Any qualified candidates please send a Word resume to Mikel at for more details.
Required Experience and Education
- 7-9 years of relevant experience or equivalent education (BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 5 years of relevant experience)
- 3-5 years' experience interpreting and writing use cases, application & interface wireframes, flow diagrams, activity diagrams and cross functional business flow diagrams
- Several years of software implementation experience, with demonstrated experience leading all or large parts for complex projects in the ERP applications space
- 2 to 4 years ERP software experience, preferably with Infor M3
- Experience with application of the principles, procedures and practices of project management sufficient to act as project leader including running and conducting meetings as required.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Proficient with project management software (MS Project or similar) and process flow software, (MS Visio or similar)
- ERP systems knowledge
- Business Process
- Problem Solving
- Application Integrations & systems analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Vendor Management
- Project Planning
- Data Translation and Conversion
- SQL / Relational Database
- Application development logic
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at