Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Oracle Cloud ERP
We are currently in search of a Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Oracle Cloud ERP to support our accounting, finance, procurement, and billing systems across the 4,500-person global company in our headquarters office in downtown Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to balance multiple projects and competing priorities while driving towards results, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will work with the Oracle Cloud team within Financial Systems to modernize CoStar's global billing, AR and collections processes through migrating the company's global contracts to cash processes from legacy applications onto the Oracle Cloud ERP platform. The analyst will be responsible for Oracle functional configurations including setup of Receivables, Bill Management and Advanced Collections, Revenue Management, Payments, Cash Management and Fusion Tax. In addition to Oracle techno-functional skillset, the ideal candidate also has experience in CEMLI design including integrations, reports, data conversions. The candidate will have experience configuring Lockbox and Funds Capture in the cloud. The Oracle Cloud team within Financial Systems ensures proper change management for SOX compliance, adheres to project management and SDLC and PMLC methodologies (e.g., Agile, OUM) as directed by the leadership, enters data or processes information, and communicates with peers, business process owners, and departmental management. This role will report to the Sr Manager, Oracle - Financial Systems. Responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders to document current processes for major financial, regulatory and accounting systems
- Convert process improvements recommendations to actionable functional requirements
- Perform business analysis and requirements elicitation for system implementations and enhancements
- Communicate technical and functional concepts to business users to facilitate decision making
- Design application security leveraging Oracle standard security roles and managing the business through aligning employees to roles
- Implement of Oracle Financials Cloud ERP modules as the central Financial Systems platform for CoStar to include:
- Serve as an SME for key Modules such as Receivables, Bill Management and Advanced Collections, Revenue Management, Payments, Cash Management and Fusion Tax
- Application configuration and personalization, troubleshooting issues
- Raise and work service requests with Oracle vendor
- Customize Oracle Cloud application function, look and feel in Application Composer
- Build simple reports and data queries in OTBI, FRS, BI Publisher
- Work with external vendors and corporate IT to develop data integration interfaces to internal and external systems
- Manage small system enhancements projects in accordance with established SDLC and PMLC methodologies (e.g. Agile, RUP, OUM) as directed by the leadership
- Support Quality Assurance efforts (test planning and execution) for periodic releases and new systems implementations
- Create systems documentations including, business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans and training materials
- Assist users in large data migration efforts as a result of acquisitions and/or systems upgrades and implementation
- Inform management of potential problems and identifies problem trends
- Ensure all systems and processes are documented in accordance with SOX compliance regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related degree
- 5-10 years of professional IT experience, specifically in systems/business analysis, Oracle EBS and/or ERP Implementation and support of Receivables, Bill Management and Advanced Collections, Revenue Management, Payments, Cash Management and Tax
- 5-10 years of professional, hands-on experience with Oracle; experience raising service requests; experience configuring Oracle
- Basic SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills, specifically, the ability to elicit thorough requirements and translate them to technical and functional specifications.
- Strong Business Process re-engineering and documentation skills (Experience with process mapping in Visio required).
- Ability to perform diagnostics, identify problems and provide resolutions
- Exceptional customer service skills, problem solving, focus, self-motivation and commitment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (SOX, PCI, PII, Circular A-123, etc.).
- Able to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Experience working with collaboration tools such as SharePoint, OneDrive, or Teams.
- 2 years of Oracle ERP cloud implementation experience
- Global experience (North America, Europe)
- Experience building simple reports in OTBI, FRS, BI Publisher
- Basic understanding of Oracle Integration Cloud
- Java, Groovy skills
- Oracle Cloud Implementation Certification in Receivables, Revenue Management, General Ledger within the past 2 years
- Lean Six Sigma and Project Management certification
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide. What's In It For You:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
- Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing