Only local San Francisco Bay Area candidates!
Direct W2 employees only! No 3rd party agencies!
The IT Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for working closely with partners from Site Services and the IT group in order to understand and document strategic drivers and tactical needs to ensure that the implementation teams can provide solutions that meet the business need with the necessary stability, usability, and scalability.
The IT Business Systems Analyst will be supporting projects in the Local Solutions Portfolio, experience at Senior level is required.
● Facilitate workshops - story-boarding workshops, translate story-boarding artifacts into an electronic format and provide input in design sessions ● Contribute in roadmap discussions and vendor assessments ● Clear communicate keeping IT and the customer apprised of developments and requirements, key metrics ● Collaborate with IT Project Managers and the customer. Must build strong relationships with our customers ● Analyze and document current and future business process models ● Analyze and document requirements (scope), business rules (use cases) ● Analyze and document data requirements (from business needs perspective) ● Plan user acceptance test (UAT), create UAT scripts and facilitate UAT ● Collaborate with customers, IT project managers, Architects, Developers & Software Quality Assurance on solutions and risks ● Mentor the teams on UX best practices and oversee the creation of delightful prototypes & dashboards ● Perform knowledge transfer to training and communication teams ● Support user deployment activities as needed Lead stakeholders thru the business analysis lifecycle
● 10+ years of experience analyzing business requirements
● Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
● Demonstrated passion for driving your own self-development and motivation
● Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced role and required the art of agility, flexibility and time management
● Strong knowledge of data warehouse modeling and business intelligence concepts Advanced experience with data visualization and business intelligence software (ETL, Data Integration, Master Data, Qlikview, SAS,...)
Burlingame, CA, 94010Contact