Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 14 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Analyze business issues, define requirements, design computer programs, and recommend automated system controls and protocols to solve organizational information issues. Determine operational objectives, gather information, and evaluate output requirements and formats. Work closely with end users to analyze, define, model, and document systems requirements. Identify project milestones, phases, and elements, and keep team within timeline and budget. Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, and write specifications. Develop organizational change management framework and conduct user acceptance testing. Maintain automated system protocols by writing and updating procedures. May create end-user documentation (e.g., user guides, process flow charts, and training materials) and deliver training.
- Perform post-implementation SAP support activities.
- Continually strive to enhance or improve business systems processes that drive efficiency through use of best practices.
- Ensure that product upgrades, enhancements, and future roll-out projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of clients business functions, and combines that knowledge with the ability to easily facilitate change, in order to ensure all aspects of SAP flow properly.
- Develops use cases, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
- Executes test plans and test scripts / cases to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
- Exhibits the ability to also understand ABAP and interface related issues which effect to the business processes. (User exits)
- May perform user training in SAP MM area.
- Through a wide range of business knowledge is able to serve as a key resource to coordinate and resolve SAP issues, by thoroughly understanding the integration associated with R/3 functionality.
- Provides knowledge transfer and support to other HAEA staffs.
- Periodic status report to HAEA management and user groups.
- Communicate with users for daily maintenance issues and projects.
- Lead small/medium scale projects in logistics area.
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5+ years of hands on configuration, development or support of SAP MM module
- Minimum 3 full life cycle SAP implementation experience
- Hands on working experience in the following areas:
- Procurement process such as Purchasing, Inventory Management
- Must have working knowledge in the following areas:
- Long Term Planning / MRP
- Inventory Management / Physical Inventory
- Logistics Invoice Verification
- SAP MM configuration, production support, and process experience.
- Understanding of SAP SCM (MM/PP/SD) process
- Experience in Repetitive and Discrete Manufacturing environment
- Preferred experience in automotive industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferred SAP ABAP intermediate level
- SAP MM certificate preferred
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org