Sr. C# .NET Full Stack Software Engineer - ITmPowered (2 year contract)
- Full Stack Dev: C# .NET TypeScript, Angular2-6, Material, SQL, SQL Server ,
- Develop C# .NET Web Applications: C# RESTful Web Services and Web API's.
- Develop C# / SQL data access layers using Entity Framework for ORM
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to the minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or relevant work experience
- UI/UX experience in modern web development technologies and techniques, including Angular 2 or higher, Type Script, HTML5, CSS, and responsive design
- Solid Web API and RESTful Web Services
- Angular 2-6: Strong Type Script, Angular best practices and development methodologies.
- SQL performance: Ability to write complex SQL and tune queries for performance optimization.
- Extensive knowledge of Web API and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server and GIT
- Understanding and practice or secure application development (OWASP top 10, Threat Modeling, etc.)
- Experience with UI testing tools such as Jasmine and Selenium is a plus
- Agile / SCRUM experience: Stand ups, backlogs, stories/story points, burn downs.
- team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to define and implement new technical direction and to identify and participate in issue resolution and process refinement
- Experience in the financial services industry - Banking, Treasury, Cash Management, GL, AP, AR apps.
- Local Denver resources only.
- Remote only during Pandemic. Then on site only. No remote. Need to be local.
- W2 only NO sub vendors.
- NO sponsorship available.