Title: Sr. C# Backend Developer (Remote)
Does the idea of building and owning high-performance software for an innovative and growing organization sound intriguing? In a Sr. role within our client’s organization, your input around software design, improvement, and technical mentoring will be key.
Direct Hire Only
Sorry no Third Party/Sponsorship
- 7-10 years’ experience in software development delivering solutions into production.
- Strong understanding of the .NET development stack, relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies working on the Microsoft Azure, or a similar cloud platform.
- Proficient in C#.
- Experience working with Salesforce ; API’s and integration
- Experience Building Microservices and Building out API Layers
- Prior enterprise-level development and lifecycle experience. Experienced in working on large enterprise, high-availability, software products before.
- Self-motivating, self-directing, a great communicator, and a desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Experience developing software in an agile environment and shipping features in a fast-moving, cross-disciplinary team (Product Owners, Designers, Business Analysts, QA, etc.)
- Experience successfully working remotely and/or with geographically dispersed teams.
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus.
- Must exhibit strong professionalism and be effective working with senior management.
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment, focusing on sustainable development of high performance scalable, and maintainable enterprise solutions.
- Participate in design discussions around architecture and business requirements with the Lead Engineer, architects, product owners, and business analysts. Work with a fairly undefined and unbounded problem to produce scalable solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to local and offshore teams.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and development best practices across products, teams, architecture, and implementations.
- Ensure successful system delivery to the production environment and assist the operations and support team in resolving production issues as necessary.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to coding best practices.
Benefits: Competitive overall benefits package, 401K, and unlimited PTO just to name a few!