Requisition Number: 74562
Large Microsoft partner in Manhattan looking to hire Mid and Sr. level full stack developers. This position does require someone to be onsite. No remote work for this role.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to get on a project with some very Sr. Architects and learn a ton. At the same time take advantage of all the free technology certifications you want while you build your resume. This is one of the biggest advantages of being what the industry calls a "Vendor Partner that does Technical Solution Integrations". We have over 5000 partners from the biggest like Microsoft, Google, Cisco, HP, Dell EMC, VMware, Intel, Apple and so on. What certs do you want?
This opportunity is also a great way to get your foot in the door to one of the largest technology companies in the United States. Once you are in then you can pick a technology career path and after one year on this project then apply internally anywhere you want. Maybe you want to get into the Data team or maybe the AI team. We give our internal people the opportunities first. What path would you take?
To get your foot in the door ASAP then this is the role. We need your help immediately.
This is what you will need in your background:
Nice to haves:
- 5-8+ years of hands on development experience
- 5+ years of experience with C#.net
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC or other dynamic web server environments
- ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of Services Oriented Architectures, RESTful Interfaces & Enterprise Application Patterns
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- Designing RESTful services
- ORM framework such as nHibernate or Entity Framework
- SQL Server / T-SQL(writing and reading queries/stored procedures, creating and modifying tables/views)
- Dependency Injection
- Task Parallel Library
- Consulting with Clients
Important info for applicants:
- Microservices experience
- Asynchronous workflows (processing messages off a service bus, responding to clients using Signal R)
- Location is Mid-Town Manhattan.
- Must be onsite during core business hours.
- No Relocation money but willing to talk with out of state candidates should they want to relocate on their own dime.
- No Visa Sponsorships, Student Visa or visa transfers allowed for this particular role.
- No Corp to Corp
- This is full time Salary with unlimited vacation time a great quarterly bonus plan and competitive health benefits with a 401k.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: New York || New York (US-NY) || United States (US) || None || None || US - New York, NY ||
#GLDR2Nearest Major Market:
Manhattan Nearest Secondary Market:
New York City Job Segment:
C#, Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Supply, Technology, Operations