A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It-s a career journey you can be proud of, and you-ll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune-s World-s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses -Be Good At Life.- To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com .
The Business Analyst elicits, analyzes and documents requirements for Information Management for the Salesforce.com enterprise roll out.
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions for requests, proactively drawing out requirements from stakeholders.
- Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Writes User Stories in agile framework.
- Participates in requirements gathering sessions as a representative of Information Management
- Creates requirements definition documentation and simple functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
- Analyzes requirements and assesses feasibility; consults technical team as appropriate
- Validates and obtains sign-off for functional requirements/specifications.
- Creates functional design documents
- Manages and documents changes to requirements throughout the project.
- Transitions functional knowledge to technical team
- Tracks and reports on projects meeting defined requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Reviews test scripts to validate requirements are being tested
- Reviews test plans and scripts for completeness and accuracy.
Education / Training
- Possesses a strong understanding of current business analysis tools.
- Experience with CRM, particularly Salesforce.com
- Typical candidates will possess 7+ years of business or technical experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working within Agile methodology a plus
- Possesses understanding of technologies, developer tools, development methods, systems and programming languages.
- Analyzes process and data flows, identifying potential redundancies, overlaps in accountability, key decision points, etc.
- Responds and communicates efficiently within user and IT organizations to facilitate resolution of user issues as and when necessary.
- Communicates equally effectively in business and technical terms.
- Salesforce.com certifications a plus.
- Insurance Domain experience preferred
Required Bachelor's degree; equivalent work experience accepted
SF: LI-CC1 EOE M/F/D/V
- If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811. Date:
Tue, 06 11 2018 00:00:00 GMT Department: