Vanguard Integrity Professionals is currently seeking a Sr. Client Care Analyst (Customer Support & Quality Assurance) for their Las Vegas, NV. location.
Vanguard Integrity Professionals is the largest independent provider of enterprise security software solutions that address complex security and regulatory compliance challenges. Since 1986, we have helped our customers safeguard mission-critical data and applications. Vanguard proudly protects the nation’s critical infrastructure including Financial, Insurance, HealthCare, Education, Communications, Utilities, Transportation and Government Agencies.
If you enjoy working in a fast pace, team environment, have experience in Customer Services and a solid understanding of PC, z/OS, TSO and JCL, we want to speak to you!
- Professionally facilitates customer satisfaction by promptly resolving all customer issues
- Issue product temporary datecodes for product evaluation and disaster recovery
- Maintain Customer Support Database (Heat)
- Distribute release upgrades to customers
- Provide after hour's support; carry a cell phone and laptop for on-call service.
- Provide Technical Pre-Sales Engineering duties as required
- Performs customer "walk-throughs" and demos of various product features to support sales team in obtaining customer's understanding of Vanguard’s products
- Used in-depth knowledge of Vanguard’s products to provide product support for all sales personnel, which will alleviate the company’s need to divert other staff to perform that role
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all company products, environments and services
- Maintain an understanding of security and system RACF, OS/390 and z/OS
- Knowledge of RACF must be extensive enough to allow you to teach a basic or advanced RACF training class to our customers.
- Provide training to staff on departmental procedures and products
- Provide product support for Security Expo and attendance during conference as required
- Must have a bachelor's degree, trade school or 10+ years experience in Information Systems.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in the Customer Support functions
- Must be fluent in English and must write clear, concise and detailed information in customer case records
Special Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have in depth knowledge of the z/OS operating environment.
- Must have at least Intermediate knowledge of RACF (command level, utilities, etc.).
- Must have knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Must be able to ascertain and stay focused on objectives and deliverables as per software requirements.
- Must be able to track task durations and keep a repository for estimating future activities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Must have some knowledge of mainframe maintenance application (e.g. SMP/E).
Type of Equipment and Software:
- Must have good PC, z/OS, TSO and JCL knowledge.
- Must know at least one programming language such as Mainframe Assembler, COBOL, CLIST, REXX and one PC based language such as C#, C, or Java.
- Knowledge of z/VM, z/OS DB2, DB2 UDB, vSphere, VMWare and authentication protocols like RADIUS, LDAP, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of ACF2 and Top Secret a big plus.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 (Desired System administration)
- Knowledge of Linux Red Hat (Desired System administration)
- Knowledge of Unix (Desired System administration)