Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a/an AWS Cloud Big Data Architect to join our Burlington, MA office. The AWS Cloud Big Data Architect is responsible for designing and building extremely scalable components with cutting-edge features to formulate strategy and direction for Big Data at Amazon. The position is also responsible for mentoring junior engineers and collaborate with our sophisticated clients to accomplish high quality, exceptional results.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Design efficient cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications, identifying potential obstacles and provide valid solutions regarding the use of cloud computing environment.
2. Manage infrastructure costs in Cloud and Hybrid environments, perform scripting, and create future proof Cloud designs and implementation.
3. Conduct code reviews in accordance with team processes and standards.
4. Develop strong working relationships with managers and analysts offering direction in design and implementation of databases.
5. Analyze data needs and independently develop logical and physical data models.
6. Coordinate the implementation of database application components.
7. Understand and work with data in fixed and delimited formats.
8. Drive infrastructure as code and configuration management communities of practices across the organization.
9. Utilize enterprise tools to manage, monitor and secure large enterprise data center environments.
10. Present architectures to wide range of audience.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Excellent knowledge of software developer and programming skills.
2. Keen understanding of big data and parallelization accompanied with a stellar record of delivery.
3. Desire to excel in leadership and customer satisfaction.
4. Passion for massive-scale computing.
5. Ability to troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's Degree Computer science or information systems or equivalent.
2. Master's Degree in Computer Science or related program, preferred.
3. AWS Certification is a big plus.
4. 3-7 years of proven software design and development experience using Java.
5. Experience working on Spark based platforms.
6. Experience coding with AWS sagemaker, Python and R; specifically: S3, Redshift, Sqoop, EMR, HIVE, ML, Glue, Athena.
7. Experience working within the AWS Big Data/Hadoop Ecosystem (EMR is preferred.)
8. Experience working with the AWS Big Data Ecosystem.
9. Experience with infrastructure-as-a-service platforms such as AWS.
10. Experience with orchestration template technologies such as AWS CloudFormation.
11. Experience with programming and scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, bash, C#, Node.js, Hive etc.
12. Experience managing traditional enterprise platforms for application runtimes, integration middleware and relational databases.
13. Experience with on-premises to cloud migrations including re-hosting, re-platforming and re-factoring.
14. Experience with system engineering or project management, taking projects from initial concept through planning, implementation and consultation.
15. Experience with TensorFlow is beneficial.
16. Client facing experience is desirable.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number BURL4569.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
2 Blue Hill Plaza, 3rd Floor Pearl River, NY, 10965Contact