Who you are:
You are a seasoned and passionate Solutions Cloud Engineer/Architect hands-on with in-depth skills with Public Cloud and DevOps technologies. Your breadth of knowledge and depth of experience allow you to act as a leader and SME while developing innovative solutions. You are comfortable with providing guidance, strategy, and advising on best practices for a variety of clients and technical environments. Your solid communication skills mean that you can easily present to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including c-level executives. You are eager to join an exciting, rapidly growing team at a company where you can immediately start to make a great impact.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with client stakeholders to drive strategy, facilitate collaboration, and deliver strategic planning artifacts to feed the strategic planning process
- Working with customer and commercial partners to align strategy to marketplace strategy
- Leading and contributing to strategic planning forums and customer strategic planning initiatives
- Leading architecture team to develop and deliver strategic, value-driven solution architectures
- Delivering solution architectures to execution teams, communicating their value and ensuring implementation viability and success
- Chairing and contributing to Architecture board to ensure solutions are built in line with architecture and architectures are aligned to business and mission outcomes
- Building and maintaining technology road maps ensuring due diligence and a realistic implementation path
- Driving experiments to evaluate new technologies and methodologies to accelerate project delivery
- Delivering timely, effective, easily understandable, concise technical studies and market research
- Developing solutions for AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
- Working closely with client engineering teams to implement solutions to cloud and data services requirements
- Assisting in triage of other projects/programs and making technical recommendations to senior-level leadership
- Utilizing highly developed communication skills to achieve stated business outcomes
- Effectively executing on strategic communications on current and future technology initiatives
- Communicating strategy and technology with senior stakeholders, leadership, and executives
- Ensuring regular, effective communication happens with team members and cross-functional resources
- Serving as leader and subject matter expert in cloud and DevOps technology
- Providing training and customer technical workshops to drive technology adoption, active customer engagement, and participation
- Building collaborative forums to seek forward-thinking solutions that anticipate and drive positive change
What you will bring with you:
Who is Taos?
- 15 years of applicable technical experience
- At least 5 years of Cloud and/or DevOps solutions architecture experience
- Subject matter expertise in DevOps tools and methodologies including Terraform, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Python, Ansible.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all 3 major public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure)
- Architect-level cloud certifications (preferred)
- Excellent leadership and advisory skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to and comfortably speak with executives
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next. Talent at our Core
Taos Consultants are adaptable problem-solvers, growth-minded doers, and lifelong learners.
Thanks to this mindset, we have helped thousands of clients achieve their goals and solve their challenges. From Cloud Architects to Security Analysts to DevOps Engineers, Taos is always seeking the best and brightest technical talent. Joining Taos gives you the opportunity to work with national enterprises and innovative Silicon Valley companies. Our model provides the support and benefits of full-time employment while giving you exposure to a variety of environments and technologies to sharpen your skills and deepen your technical expertise. These advantages combined with competitive benefits, continuous training and education, and a clear career progression path make Taos a great place to work.Referrals:
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.Compensation:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!Equal Opportunity:
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!E-Verify Participant:
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.