CTAC is seeking an innovative and talented Senior Cloud/Operations Engineer. This position is responsible for architecting, implementing, maintaining, securing and supporting our client's cloud environments, DevOps workflows and services. Candidate should be a self-starter, lead-by-example and possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
* Design, architect, implement, maintain, audit and improve infrastructure, services, security and applications for client's greenfield and brownfield projects
* Project documentation
* Mentor other team members on technology and processes
* Participate in client audits
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in one or more cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
* Advanced level of Linux experience (administration/hardening/compliance)
* Understanding of networking fundamentals
* Advanced linux scripting (Bash, Python, etc)
* Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools, services and methodologies (Jenkins, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Git, etc)
* Experience with configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc)
* Experience with monitoring and metrics (Sensu, Nagios, CloudWatch, NewRelic, etc)
* Ability to learn, understand and adapt new technologies
Desired Skills (a plus):
* Experience with one or more infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
* Experience with one or more audit and compliance tools (Nessus, Lynis, Config, etc)
* Public sector contract experience
* AWS and other Certifications
CTAC is an equal opportunity employer and it's our policy to recruit, hire, train and promote any employee or applicant for employment regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.