Title: Sr. Cloud Engineer/ Sr. Cloud Security Architect Job Type: Contract Duration: 12 Months Location: Oklahoma City , OK
Spruce is an award-winning Information Technology firm with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients. Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services, always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented employees, do what’s best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to our communities.
Please visit www.sprucetech.com for additional information on our services.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Client & Server infrastructure and foundational services
- Microsoft Windows Server; Microsoft Windows
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level.
- Multi-tier architectures - load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Virtualization support, including VMware and Hyper-V
- Demonstrated experience implementing enterprise grade software stack utilizing web/client access tier, application tier, and database tier
- Experience supporting database servers
- Networking experience, including routing, ports and protocols, VPN, ExpressRoute
- Understanding of cloud security best practices.
- Experience with physical and virtual next generation firewalls and intrusion prevention systems
- Design of self-healing and fault-tolerant services
- Familiarity developing with RESTful API interfaces.
- Infrastructure as Code, design and security, configuration management, integration, deployment, performance monitoring and tuning, automation of infrastructure.
- Client technology support experience
“Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.”