Our client is the fastest growing company in the Silicon Valley. At this time we are looking for exceptional engineers to join their Cloud team. If you are an experienced Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a desire to help build a public cloud infrastructure, you should apply.
Our client will leverage GCP as an infrastructure and platform provider. Your job will be to help our client build their next generation, flexible capacity platform to propel the company.
As a Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Engineer on our Cloud team you will play an integral role in building systems for consumption by all the other infrastructure and engineering teams. You will help create best practices to help other teams architect better solutions. You*ll get to experiment with a range of cutting edge technologies that will define the next generation infrastructure platform and increase the productivity of all engineers within the company.
* Excellent Java/Go development and OO design skills.
* Prior experience working with GCP and/or AWS at scale, preferably compute-related services
* 9+ years of software development experience
* Experience or strong interest in building distributed systems with scalability and reliability in mind. If your architecture can*t scale to 100x at 99.99% availability, it won*t work.
* Product and customer-centric mindset. The platform we are building is going to be leveraged by hundreds of engineers across many teams.
* Experience or interest in building clean, public facing REST/Thrift APIs