Role: Sr. Cloud Solutions Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Years of Experience: 8-10 yrs.
Strong experience on Unix, Cloud - prefer GCP (or aws, azure), Kubernetes
Job Description/ Requirements:
- Strong Experience on Unix Install and administration( RedHat , Vmware, ESX , Cloud computing)
- Strong experience on Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS , GCP, Azure)
- Extensive experience working with container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Git/BitBucket), build management and CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Proficient in a modern scripting language for Infrastructure automation
- Strong experience in configuring and deploying Google Cloud infrastructure consisting of network architecture, application security, identity and access management, logging, monitoring, and more
- Strong Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools Terraform, Ansible & Cloud Formation Templates
- Strong networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, Load Balancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
- Extensive Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage.
- Experience with ELK (Elastic Search, LogStash & Kibana) & Splunk
- Strong knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Stackdriver & Splunk integration
- Experience in writing GCP Anthos, cloud functions & AWS Lambda
- Experience with GCP Terraform & AWS Cloud formation templates (Yaml)
- Experience with Kubernetes and microservices implementations
Ph: 770 456 5346