HOW YOU FIT:
We’re looking for an Senior Level Engineer that has a passion for working with the latest technologies, loves to solve problems, focused on delivering solutions that solve customers' business challenges, and thrives in a team environment. We have many engineers that had many years of Microsoft IT environments, but were mostly traditional on-premises solutions and didn’t have much cloud experience. We know cloud and can teach you, but you need to have the drive and passion to learn the future of IT services.
Communication is key to life and it certainly is at Agile IT. Documentation is also vital in planning and communicating with peers and customers. This can include documentation within Word, PowerPoint, Visio or using Power BI and PowerShell to capture/document systems. Agile IT invests heavily in using or building tools to accomplish greater results with less manual steps. All that said, it still always starts and end with great communication and documentation. We're the best at it!
If you learn by building out labs, trial and error, and love to pick the brains of smart people, then it sounds like you’d be a cool fit!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Design and execute the technical implementation for Microsoft infrastructure and cloud computing services.
- Deliver solution that aligns with the customer’s business needs and requirements (discuss benefits and risks)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key technical contacts within the customer accounts and becoming a trusted adviser to these individuals
- Work together with a department project coordinator to successfully complete a project
- Provide configuration recommendation and assistance to other solution deployment team members
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications and implementation plans
Your technical abilities
- Minimum 8 years of relevant industry experience in a Microsoft enterprise environment including:
- Understanding of cloud architectures and models
- Deployment of Windows Client and Windows Server in production environments.
- Configuration of Windows infrastructure via Group Policy and/or scripts (PowerShell is ideal)
- Networking Skills: DNS, DHCP, IP, Firewall, Switching, Routing, and Load-Balancing
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Services for a highly available production deployment
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite / Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) a plus
- 3+ years of experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) upgrade, consolidation, and migration projects
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft 365 with at least one year of experience migrating mailboxes
- 1+ year experience with hybrid Azure deployments
- 1+ year experience Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) or Azure Active Directory and understanding of SAML 2.0 and cloud SSO providers
Expectations for this position
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Self-motivated, guided, directed and passionate; ability to deliver without being asked more than once for a given task
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
- Experience working in a consulting environment preferred
WHO YOU ARE:
- Transformational – You are an agent of change, capable, and excited to embrace new solutions and technology to transform yourself, your clients, and your company.
- Inquisitive – You have an appetite to learn, to stay on the cutting edge, and pursue new ideas with rigor.
- Tenacious – You are driven relentlessly to deliver results and get to the end point. You actively turn obstacles into opportunities with ownership and passion.
- Challenging – You ignore the status quo, challenging yourself, your team, and your customers to new levels of performance, and you respect when you yourself are challenged.
- Trust – You are trusted to deliver what you commit. Customers can depend on Agile IT to deliver what is needed for their business.
WHO WE ARE:
100% unapologetically focused on Microsoft cloud services, we are able to deliver strategic consulting & technical implementation through a single vendor for our customers.
With offices in San Diego and Washington DC, Agile IT has been providing cloud-related services to progressive companies nationwide since 2006. Agile IT is a Digital Transformation expert focused on Cloud Computing, Security and Software as a Service. We specialize in migrating and managing IT services for customers looking to get the most from their IT investments.
THE FUN STUFF:
Would you love to work at a company that is transparent and all-inclusive? Are you interested in continuously learning and applying new skills? Are you looking for multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, casual dress, flexible spending accounts and more?
With Agile IT you will enjoy a fun, friendly atmosphere with engaged and like-minded co-workers, snacks and beverages, and a bunch of other fun stuff like dogs (when we get back to the office). For now, we are 100% remote.