Kforce has a client that is seeking a full-time Sr. Commercial / Sales Operations Analyst in San Diego, California (CA). The candidate will be part of a virtual team and will be expected to travel as needed, typically around 20% of the time.
* Be primary point of contact for clients
* Manage all client projects and timelines by coordinating with team members in MDM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence etc.
* Support and Manage Client Push Report Deliverables
* Utilize multiple tools to research and resolve various data issues
* Identify and propose business rule, process, or system improvement opportunities around Master Data
* Respond to data inquiries in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism
* Manage and maintain Commercial Operations source files (roster, alignment, etc.)
* Quality Control for Client Deliverables, including push and pull reporting and ad hoc requests
* Supporting Sales Operations Functions: Support the entire Sales Operations group by backfilling for team members when needed, providing cross-training on an ongoing basis and participating in cross-team projects
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years' work experience
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in Microsoft Excel, Access, and any other reporting tools
* Experience with pharmaceutical CRM/SFA systems is a plus
* Experience with defining, documenting, developing business process
* Ability to influence & collaborate at all levels including navigating/operating through ambiguity at times
* Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision
* Ability to prioritize
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with an internal team along with external customers
Successful Candidate Attributes:
* A self-motivated individual with a passion for learning
* Proactive, with the ability to work independently
* A creative thinker who likes complex puzzles and problem solving
* Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly while completing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic work environment
* Innovative and open-minded-someone not set in established processes
* Service oriented individual with excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
* Ability to follow through on support requests in a timely manner, escalating to other members of the team or vendor support when appropriate
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.